Sunday, March 11, 2007

Tuesday

Papa Norm with Vera.. Grandma Carol bought Vera her own crib for her house when we come to visit.... SPOILED


Aunt Kelly with Vera (William did not like his Mommy loving on his cousin Vera)


Uncle Nash playing with Vera in the mirror


Granny Candy with Vera


Carrie with Vera (Look at their dimples)


Tuesday I met with Clay's Nana (Vera) and Mom. After lunch I met up with my cousin, Carrie (Vera's GodMother) to do some scrapbook shopping. She has been doing Vera's Baby book since she was born and now that her baby is coming I will have to take over. My Dad came down from Columbus to have dinner at my Mom's house. Nash, Kelly and the kids meet over to eat too. Vera enjoyed watching her cousins play. Papa Norm loved seeing his Sweet Pea and Sweet Pea II........
More pictures if you click on my photo album on the right side of my blog

4 comments:

beth ewing said...

when we went home, miller had his own crib and his own room at grammy and grandpas. can you say first grandchild?

Duncan Family said...

I know... I think it is too cute. I know my Aunt did the same thing for Carrie's "soon to be" baby. I guess that is what Grandma's are supposed to do!

Jess said...

DITTO! Makenna too has a room and and crib and everything else too! SPOILED ROTTEN already our children are!

Anonymous said...

WE GRANDMA'S ARE LOVING IT........

NANA MELODIE