Friday, March 30, 2007

A day in the life of Vera Anne....

I thought you might want to see what it is like to live like Vera.... She has the life for a 4 1/2 month old. Eat, Sleep, play and poop!...........


She usually gets up at 7am and after I feed her and she eats some cereal she watches her Baby Einstein.....


She loves to play with her excersauser... Must be nice having all these toys!


She does cry once and a while... She is not a big fan of belly time so this is her mad after she finally rolled over......


She finally calmed down and enjoyed me reading her a book.....


She loves playing with Daddy when he comes home from work....

2 comments:

Jess said...

LOVE The pictures. I can't believe 4 1/2 months old already!!!

Anonymous said...

YOU GUYS ARE ALL SO CUTE TOGETHER, I REALLY LOVE THE PICTURES. YOU GUYS NEED MORE BABIES!!!!!!!!!!! ANYWAY YOUR DAD SURPRISED ME ALONG WITH MIN AND SCOTT, CAME OUT TO MY WORK WITH 50 ROSES AND A BUNCH OF BLACK BALLOONS AND TOOK ME TO LUNCH FOR MY BIRTHDAY, AND BRITT HAD A SURPISE PARTY FOR ME SATURDAY. YOUR DAD HAS BEEN GIVING ME CRAP FOR MONTH'S. BEING 50 ISN'T SO BAD AFTER ALL, BUT I'M STILL YOUNGER THAN HIM!!!!!
LOVE AUNT MELODIE
P.S. SSSSHHHHHHHH I MAY BE A NANA AGAIN.....................I'M LOVIN IT!