Thursday, March 29, 2007

A. C. Reception



Tonight was Clay's A. C. Reception. Clay got to go stag tonight while I stayed home with miss Vera. This was the first time I did not go with him to an event since we've met. I have to admit it was a little strange for me. I tried getting a babysitter but in the end I just did not feel comfortable leaving our baby. Clay liked it because he left as soon as he could and didn't have to mingle like he would of with me. He looks so handsome in his uniform!!!!


7 comments:

Jason and Carrie said...

Melt my heart! That is an AWESOME picture! I think I say that about every picture you take! You should submit that pic for that contest!

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTLEY PRECIOUS. I JUST WANT TO HUG HER TO PIECES.......
BEAUTIFUL PICTURES NAD...
LOVE AUNT MELODIE

Jess said...

Love the pictures. You should blow them up and frame them!!

Duncan Family said...

I have a My Dad, My Hero frame to put it in! It is a great poem frame

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an excellent picture Nadia. You are great with the camera. Clay is so handsome & Vera is precious. Love You Guys!!!
Aunt Mindy

beth ewing said...

they're so cute together. hopefully when you get to AL, you can find some good friends to watch Vera so you can go places. it was hard at first but it's much easier to leave him now.

Duncan Family said...

That is one thing i am so excited about. We have friends there now and more on there way.