Monday, March 19, 2007

SUPRISE

Last week Clay and I were talking about his busy upcoming week. He was tasked the OIC for their class capstone. OIC means Officer In Charge of 150 officers... That might be chinese to some of you but to us that means he will be working his tail off. Clay came up with the bright idea for me to go to Cincinnati to suprise my cousin for her Baby Shower. As you all know Carrie and I have been best buds since birth so to be there meant a lot to me. She was shocked! It was a great surprise! I am sorry I did not tell anyone I was coming but I wanted it to be a true suprise!





4 comments:

Jason and Carrie said...

Thanks again for coming Nadia... it really meant a lot to me!!! Looking forward to spending the week with you.

beth ewing said...

i'm glad you got to do that. you two look alot alike too.

Duncan Family said...

Yeah everyone says we look like sisters!

Jess said...

Thank is so awesome that you were able to surprise everyone. Especially Carrie. That must of been on of the best presents! Vera looks adorable as ever. Glad you had a safe trip. Look forward to catching up with you. Can't wait to see you!!