Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Helping Hand

My Mom babysat Vera who has a bad cold while my Sister-in-Law, Kelly and I traveled down to Good Samaritan Hospital last night to visit a friend. She is 25 weeks pregnant with twins on bed rest. Due to some complications she will be on bed rest until the babies are born. Being pregnant is hard enough but to be stuck in a hospital bed too would be so rough. Kelly asked me if I would go down there and cut Ric's hair for her since she can't get out! Here are a few pictures of us! Please keep Ric in your prayers for a safe delivery and a speedy recovery for her babies.......

href="http://bp0.blogger.com/_3QCSDrJTCQ0/RgAWDZjNTQI/AAAAAAAAB2I/wKs4gN81mKo/s1600-h/Ric.jpg">

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOUR GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!MUST RUN IN THE FAMILY.HAHAHH

LOVE AUNT MELODIE

beth ewing said...

that would suck. you're too sweet to do that. i'm sure she appreciated it alot.

sorry to hear about vera. i know it's hard to watch them be sick.

Jess said...

You can tell by her smile you made her day and made her feel great. I couldn't imagine being on bed rest let alone in the hospital the whole time. The hair cut looks amazing on her and I am so glad that you were able to go and help her out. It always feels so good to do good things for others!

Anonymous said...

Nadia, You are a sweet pea. You made her day. What a nice thing to do. But then again you are special. Sorry Vera has a cold. So does Mike. I bet she is a much better patient than Mike. Man, men are such babies. Give Vera a hug for me. I love you guys. Love Aunt Mindy

Mommy Wanna Be said...

Hey I found your blog from someone's blog roll that I read and now I can't remember which mommy it was! LOL. I just thought I'd say hey and I have been enjoyign reading your posts and archives.