Thursday, May 01, 2008

last month to go....


3 Months

6 Months

9 Months I had a doctor appointment today. I am officially going once a week now. Charlie's head is down but I am not dialated yet. I have gained 29 pounds so far, and my blood pressure was great. The doctor says I am doing great!
I am starting to feel super pregnant. Meaning, he can come whenever he wants now. When he moves now it is uncomfortable, I don't sleep well and am very exhausted. He is going to make my last weeks of pregnancy miserable....

7 comments:

The Cohen Family said...

Nadia,

You look great!! Looks like you could make it a few more weeks :)

Just teasing - good luck, hope everything goes smoothly for you.

-Natalie

Berger Family said...

While he may make you feel very uncomfortable it doesn't change the fact that you look fantastic. He will be here before you know it.

Jason and Carrie said...

So anxious to meet Charlie! Nad you look great.. hang in there!

Unknown said...

Looking good! He'll be here before you know it!

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

oh how well I remember those last few weeks with Connor! I started begging at 37 weeks to be induced b/c he was so big (8-15 at birth!), I was so swollen and miserable! Hang in there though, rest when you can rest. You look great by the way...I'd never know how uncomfortable you are just by the pic.

Ross & Tricia McLain said...

It won't be too much longer....
I know you are longing to savor the sweetness of holding Charlie.
You look beautiful, enjoy these little last few weeks of kicks. He will be here before you know it.

Lisa M said...

you look great! I hope Charlie comes soon so you can be some what comfortable again.