Monday, May 12, 2008

double day

Yesterday was not only Mother's Day for me but my 28th Birthday too.
I woke up to flowers and cards from Daddy and Vera for Mother's Day. He also got me the new synergy bjorn for my birthday. We went to church and breakfast and than he took me out to dinner too! It was so nice spending the day with my family!
I was born on Mother's Day and I always wondered why my Mom never minded sharing her day with me until I became a Mom. What a special gift to be a MOM! The greatest job in the whole wide world! I can't wait to be one again!....



11 comments:

Jason and Carrie said...

Sounds like a very special day! Vera looks adorable in her pink dress... it reminds me of the dresses we used to wear!

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

What a special day! Sounds like you had a blast! Vera looks adorable as always.

beth ewing said...

cute dress. man you're gonna continue to be disappointed with boy clothes. i hope God grants me a daughter to play dress up with one day. hehe!

glad you had a great day!

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

WOW I would hate to be Clayton! Mother's Day on top of a Birthday.... how can you compete with that?? hehe

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little girl in
her pretty pink dress....just the
way her pretty Mommy used to look.
Pretty little girl, beautiful
Mommy and handsome Dad. What a
lucky G- Ma and Gr R-ma I am!!!

luv
G-ma Dreyer in Florida

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day. Vera looks adorable in her pink dress. Poor Clay!! Just like Mike, only he has to compete with Mother's Day & our anniversary. But he manages just fine. Your a wonderful mother & wife, & I'm sure that makes it easy on Clay. Love You All!!! Aunt Mindy

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!! I thought about you yesterday and meant to call you, but was so busy! Can't wait to see you guys in July!!!

Rains Family said...

Happy Birthday Nadia!! And Happy Mother's day too!

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

I hope it was your best Mother's Day and Birthday yet! Thinks how much better NEXT year will be with TWO little Duncans to share the day with! =)

Unknown said...

I, too, remember those chicken nuggets...we were goofy!

NesrstaFamily said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Mother's Day!