Tuesday, May 27, 2008

40 weeks

I had another doctor appointment this morning. Everything is going well. I have gained 30 pounds total and my blood pressure is great. I am swelling in the evening and very slow these days. I am one centimeter dialated and my cervix is very thin. My doctor says most second time babies do not drop (don't dialate). Your cervix thins out and they come after that.... She estimates he is already 8 pounds already. If he does not come by Friday morning I will be induced.....
I promise to keep everyone posted.... In the mean time my parents are here helping us finish up around the house and get ready for baby Charlie to arrive. We are all excited and anxious for our new addition......

8 comments:

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

Glad to hear that you had a great appointment! Eight pounds already?..I love the bigger babies. Hang in there he'll be here before you know it. Just rest and let everybody spoil you!!

Anonymous said...

I agree. Let your mom & dad spoil you. Wow! He is going to be a big boy. Can't wait. Bet you can't either. Hang in there. Love You!! Give Miss V. a kiss for me!! Love Aunt Mindy

Jason and Carrie said...

Sounds good Nad! Can't wait to hear!

Ross & Tricia McLain said...

We are anxiously waiting to BIG news!!! We're praying for you Nadia and trusting that everything will go perfectly!

Koontz Family said...

You are such a wonderful home...your babies don't want to come out! Hopefully Charlie will make his way before Friday and you won't have to get induced. Todd is upset he has to leave on Sat and will only get a few hours with Charlie before he heads out. Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Unknown said...

You are in our prayers! We are excited to see this beautiful little baby boy that God has blessed you with!

Becky said...

Let's hope you go before Friday!!

Wally & Leah Hansen said...

It's almost time!!! We are thinking of you guys and hope all goes well. We can't wait to see him.