Thursday, May 22, 2008

39 weeks


Another doctor appointment today..... No progression even after all the hard work I have been doing. Charlie loves my belly and wants to keep me up at night, exhaust me and surge my hormones a little longer. We are hoping he holds out through the long weekend so we can enjoy time with our friends and Clay's free time off. Plus my parents are arriving on Sunday to watch Vera for us when I do go into labor. My next appointment is Tuesday so I will keep you posted....

5 comments:

Jess said...

woo hoo can't wait!! How exciting!!

Jess said...

Oh yeah by the way....WOW 39 weeks already!!! I seriously do NOT know where the time goes!!!

Jason and Carrie said...

Charlie's already a Momma's boy... loving your belly! Way to hold out until your Mom gets there!

Ross & Tricia McLain said...

He is coming.....there is not stopping him. Now it just a matter of when. Hang in there!

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

He's all cozy in his little hot tub! I guessed the 22nd on the poll....dangit. I know you feel miserable now, but you don't have too much longer. Try to get all the rest that you can, while you can. That's good that your mom is coming on sunday.