Sunday, March 16, 2008

weekend in ohio

What a weekend.... Jammed packed as always when we return to Ohio. We are glad to be back in sunny AL and back to a normal routine! Thanks Granny Candy for watching Vera on Friday and especially Grandma Carol for keeping her this weekend. (She has already called a few times "Vera deprived")! I hope you enjoy the pictures!

Grandma Carol with Vera and Ella on Friday night!

William and Ella playing with the piggybank! Uncle Nash getting in on the action...


My brother, Nash keeping all the kids entertained!



Grandma Carol took Vera to see the Easter Bunny!
Miss Vera did not want to sit alone with the Easter Bunny like Ella and Will....
Clay was part of the sabor team and usher for the wedding in Cleveland!

I was able to go see my favorite singer, Michael Bubble while Clay enjoyed some quality time with his brother-in-law Nash and his niece and nephew!

Vera passed out on Clay's back in the airport today flying home. She was fantastic on all the flights and when we got home took a great nap along with Mommy and Daddy!

11 comments:

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

Kylie got her pic taken w/ the easter bunny this weekend too! it's priceless!

Glad to see you and especially Miss Vera had fun! I was supposed to be up there this weekend too but I couldn't b/c of the stupid wreck.... wish I could have seen you guys!

Jason and Carrie said...

Those are some great pictures! I can't believe you are back already. That was a busy and quick weekend!

Koontz Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time (although I am glad you are back)! Your blog is always so festive. I wish I had the patience to change mine all the time.

NesrstaFamily said...

Looks like so much fun! That last picture kills me. Love the babies sleeping. Great pics!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time. Looks like Miss V. did fine. Grandma Carol lools like she was in her glory. Glad it all went well. You & Clay look great. Love You!! Aunt Mindy

Wally & Leah Hansen said...

Loved the pics. It sounds like you guys had a great time. That picture of you and Clay is great.

Jess said...

Looks like you had a wonderful trip! And happy anniversary yesterday! I think it was yesterday! talk to you later girl, we need to catch up!!

Unknown said...

The Dreyer clan loved hangin with cousin Vera!.......Tell V that uncle Nash appreciates her putting up with all my silly developmental tests....She is an awesome kid!

Love, Uncle Nash

Lisa M said...

Oh Im so jealous I LOVE micheal Buble! You look great only a few more weeks to go...how are you feeling are you excited to see Charlie? My little town is pretty empty the spa is so slow right now its the down season I guess this summer though it gets pretty busy...i've been meaning to ask you what is your favorite type of coloring product? I don't think we have any yet and i wanted to get your opinion. I hope your doing good! I love all the new updates and happy late anniversary!

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

Looks like you all had a great time. I know Vera enjoyed spending time with her cousins. Those Dreyer kids are a blast! Her uncle is pretty silly too. I don't blame her for not sitting on the Easter bunny's lap..he's kind of scary looking. Glad you all had a fun time, and you're back to posting!

Sarah said...

Great pictures as usual! Happy Anniversary too!!! I am so jealous you got to go to the Michael Buble concert - who'd you go with? Matt and his girlfriend, Lindsay, were there too.