Thursday, March 06, 2008

sick baby


The "Cincinnati bug" has made it to Alabama. My Brother and his whole family along with my Mom got this nasty bug last week. When Vera woke up from her nap yesterday she was sick too. High fever and pucking is no fun for a little baby. Clay and I were up most of the night with her and she has not left my side all day. Her fever is much better and she is not pucking anymore, but still not herself. I am hoping for a better night tonight!.... I'll keep you posted.
I know some of you have been wondering about the 3-D ultrasound. It went well and I do have pictures. We are too cheap to buy a new printer that scans and things are crazy here with Miss V being sick. Please be patient....
Thanks

8 comments:

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

i feel her pain. i had it yesterday.... i see you still have her in a crib? i guess you decided to wait until Charlie arrives?

Rains Family said...

Poor Baby :( Lots of love to Vera from us, I hope she gets better soon!

Jason and Carrie said...

Poor Vera... still praying that Jaycie doesn't get anything! Hope she feels better soon.

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

awww poor thing!! I hope she feels better soon, and that mommy and daddy don't get it!

NesrstaFamily said...

Feel better soon Vera.

Wally & Leah Hansen said...

Yea, we all had it too last week with Kel and Nash. It's a nasty bug and Parker is still getting back to himself with foods. Sorry Vera had to experience it. Hope you 2 are spared.

Lisa M said...

oh she looks so sad...i hope she's feeling better.

Jess said...

Forgot to tell you that Makenna was wearing the same PJ's when I read this! I hope your little Sweet Pea is feeling better!