Saturday, March 22, 2008

random



I had another doctors appointment this week. I can't believe in less than 10 weeks Charlie will be here! Everything looks great! This pregnancy has been so wonderful for me. With Vera we were always worried and I was at the hospital twice a week the last trimester. I am amazed how well I feel. I am still able to walk with Vera and keep up with her during the day. If I could just get comfortable at night I would be pregnant forever! Charlie is a mover and shaker! My belly is giggling all the time! I hope that doesn't mean he is going to be on the go all the time like his Father!
Check out Miss V in her cool shades!

4 comments:

Jason and Carrie said...

I love Vera's outfit in the top pictures! She's a sweetie. Can't wait to meet Charlie!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Carrie about the outfit. She looks adorable. I can't wait to meet Charlie too. Miss V. should be a model. She is so darn sweet. Love You!! Aunt Mindy

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

are you at a museum or something or is that your doctor's office??

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

glad to hear that this pregnancy is going so smoothly for you! Connor was a mover and a shaker in the womb too...still is!! I love Vera's sunglasses too! They make such cute things for girls.