Monday, March 03, 2008

johnson/bushman visit

After 6 years of trying to get Carrie to visit me it finally happened! Carrie and I are only 2 months and 1 day apart. She is not only my cousin but one of my best friends. I am so happy she is down here to visit! She brought her beautiful daughter, Jaycie, my cousin Cassie and her boyfriend Matt and my cousins wife Lori down with her! After driving 10+ hours through the night we got to relax at home today and do hair! Everyone decided to go drastic!
Check out there new do's!


Our baby girls! We hope they will be as close as us too!


Vera climbed her way up to the table! Daredevil...


Vera got into Matt's wallet! I have taught her well..


Carrie and Jaycie enjoying the beautiful weather that they don't have right now in Cincinnati!

3 comments:

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

sounds like a great time! can't beleive it took her this long!! i bet you guys are enjoying every moment of it...

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

Looks like lots of fun!! Sounds like you are getting lots of visitors lately. I know y'all are loving it. I can't wait to see who your surprise vistors are that you have listed in your upcoming events.

Sarah said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun, that is so nice they got to come down! I couldn't believe Carrie's hair when I first saw it, but I love it! My turn!!!