Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Mommy's day out

I planned a Mommy's Day Out today with some friends. Jen and her daughter, Maggie, Jess and her daughter, Makenna, and Brooke. We went to lunch and painted some pottery. We had a great time and can't wait to see the end projects!

p.s. If anyone is interested in what I did for a living before Vera arrived check out Making the Cut on TLC. I was an educator at the Aveda Institute which is the rival school to Vidal Sassoon. Our days were just like that! FUN FUN FUN

3 comments:

Jess said...

WOOO HOOO I had a ton of fun today!!

beth ewing said...

i meant to tell you about that show when i saw the preview. i haven't watched it but i was wondering if it was real life or not.

mommy's day out sounds like so much fun! did you guys take the kids?

Anonymous said...

I was going to ask the same thing! Where did the kids go? I can't wait to do something like that... I guess I need to find some other mommies first!! I have never done pottery either but I always wanted to...