Saturday, May 05, 2007

Charge It Daddy....

While I was getting Vera's cereal ready I came back to find this...


Vera found Daddy's wallet on the table and opened it up. Not only did she find the American Express but she pulled out his I.D. too. I could not resist taking pictures of this. I will have to save this and show her when she is older.

When Daddy woke up I showed him the pictures. He didn't think it was as funny as me.. REALITY....

Pappa Norm should get a kick out of this because he knows where she gets this from. I loved using my Daddy's credit cards! HE HE HE

5 comments:

beth ewing said...

she must be born with that. hehe! miller LOVES playing with my wallet but he just wants to take everything out so mommy can't find it again. she on the other hand looks ready to shop!

Anonymous said...

T-Totally!

That was so AWESOME!!!

Pappa Norm really appreciates that.

Good luck Clay, You are going to need it son!

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA! Just like her Mommy!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Pea II taking after her mommy. What a trip. Clay you better get your credit limit raised. Girls are high maintenance. I should know, I raised 2. They love those credit cards. She is adorable.

Love You All! Aunt Mindy

Jess said...

oh boy starting out young!! that's my girl!!