Thursday, May 17, 2007

Cousins

My Mom broke her foot a few weeks ago so bad that she is bound to a wheel chair for 4 weeks. She needed some TLC so asked if she could fly Vera and I out to see her. She figured a flight cost the amount of color, haircut and a good house cleaning. I was able to help her out and Vera cheered her up and a bonus was seeing Jaycie. Here are some pictures of William, Ella, Vera and Jaycie all together for the first time. It was so fun hanging out together in Jaycie's new room. I hope they will all be good friends like we are today!



5 comments:

Jess said...

OH MY GOODNESS Vera said Daddy and Da Da!!! That is so great! Clay is never going to let you leave again!! And I love the photos of all the cousins. Way to cute.

beth ewing said...

congrats on the dada! i love how hard the concentrate when they're talking. miller still does that sometimes with a new sound. miller said mama first so i get to rub that in with jon. hehe! wait until the first time she looks at clay and says dada. it will melt your heart. now when jon comes in the door from work miller will start saying dada and crawling as fast as possible towards the door.

Anonymous said...

OH WOW AND GOSH!!!

My great-grandchildren are fantas-
tic............I know all the
cousins will grow up to be very
good friends. Does anybody else in
the whole wide world have great-
grandchildren as beautiful as mine?

I DON'T THINK SO!!

Gr. Grandma Dreyer

NesrstaFamily said...

Ohh, I love it when they start talking. You are so good to document all of this. She is so cute. Love the photos of the cousins. I get to see mine on July 4th and they all have little ones too. I want Luke and Grace to know their cousins as well. It looks like a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

They are all too cute together! She looks like she is concentrating so hard too! Love that video!