Thursday, May 24, 2007

Haircut

Vera got a professional haircut in her own kitchen! I can't believe I had to cut Vera's hair again. She was getting another mullet so I was just going to cut the back off... But, if anyone has had there hair cut by me before they know I can get a little scissor happy and creative! I decided to give Vera her first BOB! Dad is devastated because it makes her look TOO BIG.....
She did a great job during her haircut and to top it off SHE SAID MOMMA!!!!!!
She is a talker! She stopped me in my tracks when she said Momma. Clay was a witness! Next I am going to teach her supercalifragilisticexpialidocious........


9 comments:

beth ewing said...

it cracks me up that she has that much hair. love the bob.

Anonymous said...

TO CUTE.
I HAD TO CUT LITTLE MART'S HAIR AND HE JUST SAT THERE AND STARED IN THE MIRROR, IT WAS SO CUTE.
NAD AND CLAY, SHE IS A BEAUTIE..
LOVE AUNT MELODIE

Anonymous said...

SHE DEFINITELY WILL ALWAYS HAVE GREAT HAIR. THE CUT IS SOOOO CUTE ON HER. I MISS YOU GUY SO MUCH & CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER (I MEAN YOU!!!) LOVE, MOM

Anonymous said...

Great haircut! she is a cutie. I see her mom in her again in these pictures, especially when she smiles. Love You All!!! Aunt Mndy

Jason and Carrie said...

Nad, that is adoreable! She's going to love having you as a Mom... hip haircuts galore!

Duncan Family said...

I hope you let me be the first to cut Jaycie's hair! A memory for her baby book!

Jess said...

Love the hair cut! and what is this...she said Momma!!! awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Short Hair - Long Hair
A Mullet - A Bob

Makes no difference, she is the
most gorgeous little baby girl I
have ever seen!

Love you guys so-so-so much!

G-Ma

Anonymous said...

Those pics are T-totally awesome!
I miss my Sweet Pea II soooo much.
Oh Yea, I miss Sweet Pea I also.
Love,
Dad D