Saturday, May 12, 2007

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mommy's out there!

This is my official 1st Mother's Day! Clay got me a jogging stroller! I have had it for a week and ran everyday since I got it in the mail.
I am so happy to be a MOM! She is the best thing that has ever happen to me. I truly know how much my Mother and Clay's Mom love us now that I am a Mom!
I thank the Lord everyday that he blessed me with my beautiful Vera.....


Vera and I are heading back to Cincinnati for a few days. My Mom broke her foot and is in a wheelchair. She needs her granddaughter to come cheer her up and her daugther to help clean her house and do her hair. I am so excited because I get to see my cousin, Carrie's new arrival too. I can't wait for Vera to meet Jaycie.

6 comments:

Jess said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

And I hope you have tons of fun in Cincinnati but I am sure going to miss you!! Hurry back...I don't have much time with you before I move again!

Cute picture by the way!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day Nadia. Now you know the extreme love you have for your child. There is nothing else like it. You are an awesome Mom & I am so proud of you. Miss Vera is beautiful, even in the morning. I love You. Aunt Mindy

NesrstaFamily said...

Happy Mother's Day Nadia! I hope your mom feels better. Have fun.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY AND A LATE HAPPY BIRTHDAY. WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU.YOU LOOK GREAT IN THESE PICTURES. AND MISS VERA IS JUST THE CUTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE AUNT MEL

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day! Sorry I haven't posted comments lately but our things are gone. Also, have you mailed the ribbon yet?? If not then don't worry about mailing it... we had to put in a change of address form already!! So I will have to make them when I come into town... Can't wait to see you!

beth ewing said...

don't you just love the jogging stroller?! i LOVE mine. sunshine, miller and i have taken walks with it everyday since miller was like 2 weeks old. happy mother's day!