Wednesday, November 07, 2007

under the weather

A virus is going around like hot cakes. The good thing it doesn't last long. Poor Pumpkin got it a few nights ago. It is so hard seeing your baby vomit. She managed to hold down all her liquids and some applesause and jello yesterday.
This first picture I LOVE! I always sleep with my hand curled up just like Vera is doing. Clay saw this and had to capture it. I thought Vera was going to fall asleep in Daddy's arms last night watching her Baby Einstein before bed. We are hoping for our old Vera back today....


8 comments:

Jason and Carrie said...

It is so hard to see them not feeling well... but you do have to love how snuggly they are. Both pictures are adorable.

Berger Family said...

I know exactly what you're going through, we had the same thing at our house, we all got sick. It's really no fun to see them sick and you can't do anything to stop it.

Anonymous said...

Like mother - like daughter.
Great Pics.

I hope Punkin Duncan feels better soon.
Love,
Pappa Norm

Anonymous said...

Awww..poor baby hope she feels better soon!!!

Jess said...

Little Miss Vera...you better get well soon sweetheart. You are breaking my heart! Love to see you snuggle with your mommy and daddy though! Makenna has her first cold and has a terrible runny nose with a awful cough. Being sick isn't fun!

NesrstaFamily said...

All sick with the virus over here too. Hope you feel better Vera.

Anonymous said...

How sad. She looks so pitiful. Hope she feels better soon. Hope mommy & daddy don't get it. Just keep on loving her & she will be better soon. She is so sweet. Love You All!!! Aunt Mindy

Anonymous said...

NAD SO SORRY THAT YOU GUYS ARE FEELING BAD. I LOVED THE PICTURES OF VERA YOU AND THE COMMANDER. I CANT TELL YOU HOW PROUD I AM OF YOU GUYS AND HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL GOD BLESS GGPA