Monday, November 26, 2007

Haircut

Miss Vera had another haircut yesterday. She was getting shaggy... I am trying to capture some picture of her walking but it has been tough. By the time I get the video up and running she has taken a tumble. This is the best video I could get....Everyday she keeps getting better and better. She is having trouble turning and walking but today she stood up without any help. I could not believe it. I love watching her walk and keeping her balance. She loves when Mommy and Daddy cheer after she falls!
Where did my baby go? She is getting so big.....





7 comments:

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

WAY TO GO VERA!!!

Berger Family said...

Yeah Vera. It does take a bit, but she'll get it. It's been a month and Eliana is really going places now.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic - but even more fantastic
is that Clayton can play with her
while the football games are on....
way to go Super Dad!

G-Ma Dreyer

Anonymous said...

Great Job Vera. Give her a week or 2 & she will off & running. She is a champion. What a sweetheart. I just love all the pics & videos. Keep them coming. Love Aunt Mindy

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

Yeah!!! That is so good! Can you send her here to encourage Connor that it's ok to let go? I know you are so proud.

Jason and Carrie said...

Awesome job Vera Anne! You are such a big girl!!!

Jess said...

all i can say is "oh my goodness"!!!