Friday, November 09, 2007

Mommy and baby

sorry for the lack of blogging this week. I got what Vera has and it put me out of commission. I started vomiting around midnight and drug myself into the doc for 1500ml of IV around 11:00. The OB gave me something to help me feel better and I woke up feeling myself again.
It has taken Vera a little longer to get over this bug. We are just trying to keep her hydrated which seems to be the hardest task of our lives. Clay took her to the doc yesterday and got some meds and we are hoping for a better baby today.
I have the best husband in the world. Yesterday was the first day in the 10+ years he has been in the army that he took off. I was at the doctor most of the day getting re hydrated and than lying on the couch the rest. He did a great job taking care of both of us! GO DADDY!
I will have pictures to update soon. Birthday packages are poling in!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Duncans.
Get well soon.
We love you all!
Dad D

Jess said...

I too hope you all feel better very soon! And yes Clay is a wonderful husband and daddy! Give darling Miss Vera hugs for us!

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

SO glad you guys are better! Scary being sick and pregnant huh? Hope you all get better in time for Miss V's 1st birthday!!!!

Jason and Carrie said...

I thought about you all day yesterday Nad! You sounded so icky on the phone! I'm praying for a big recovery for the party!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear you are sick. It's kinda hard not to catch what your kids have, when you are in such close contact. Feel better soon. Take care of yourself & your precious cargo. Hope Miss Vera is feeling better. Way to Go Clay. What a great hubby & Daddy. He makes me proud. Love You!!! Aunt Mindy

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better! It's almost impossibe not to catch those viruses from your kids. I used to see it in the hospital all the time when I worked there. Hopefully little miss Vera bounces back soon too!