Monday, November 12, 2007

growing

3 months pregnant with Vera

3 months pregnant!!!!

I have had some questions asked since people told me I was pregnant like are you showing faster with this one since it is my second time. So, here is a 3 months before and now. I have only gained 1 pound but look at me grow! The other question is am I feeling different wtih this one and the answer is yes and no. I am not as nausous. I was always hungry with Vera and nothing sounds good now. But I am very tired. I crave my afternoon nap!Thursday I will be into my second trimester and hope that I will start feeling better!!! People ask me if I want a boy or girl too. My answer, either. I would like a boy to complete the set. But, I would love a girl because they would only be 18 months apart and be close friends. Either way I SCORE!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The questions are irrelevant because you are a beautiful mother either way. I could not be more proud or happier of what you have or will produce. Regardless, I am one blessed grandfather!!!
Love,
Pappa Norm

Anonymous said...

Nadia, You are beautiful. You are absolutely glowing. I agree with pappa Norm, you are a terrific mommy. This baby will be as beautiful as Miss Vera. I can't wait. What a wonderful way to bring in the Spring. Love You All!! See you on Saturday. Love Aunt Mindy

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! we can't wait to watch you grow...and find out who is growing in your tummy=)....Glad your feeling better and enjoy all of those wonderful afternoon naps!! See ya soon!

Jason and Carrie said...

Too weird! Seeing pictures of you prego again! I love it! I can't wait to see what you are having! Any names yet?!?!

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

You pretty much look the same as you did with Vera! I hope the 2nd trimester brings you lots of energy and makes you feel lots better!

NesrstaFamily said...

It's always different with each baby. I hope you feel better with each trimester.

Jess said...

Love it you HOTT Momma!! You look wonderful. Sure wish I was there! Glad everyone is feeling better.

Lisa M said...

Nadia congratulations! you are such a cute pregnant mommy! I can't believe Vera is a year old already, she is SO adorable and gets even cute as she gets older. I wish you all the luck with your pregnancy
Love
Lisa