Monday, November 26, 2007

Charlie Brown Tree


Now that Vera is walking and into everything we thought a big tree might not be a good idea. How many times would we have to pull her away and say NO. Although we wanted a big tree with colored lights and our family ornaments we opted for a small charlie brown tree. We will have a 7 month old possibly crawling next year so we thought it was a good investment. Got a picture of one of our many bengal ornaments to celebrate their awesome win yesterday! GO BENGALS.....

7 comments:

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

I was thinking the same thing BUT it's just me and Kylie so what the heck right?!? She doesn't even care too much for it so that's good for me!

Anonymous said...

Good Idea Granddaughter - you are so smart. Vera will love it no
matter what size it is and I promise you she will find a way to
reach it at least once.

G-Ma Dreyer

Anonymous said...

I remember the "little tree". Good idea Mom. Doesn't matter what size the tree is, you will have a glorious Christmas with Miss Vera. She is such a cutie. So is her Mom. Love You All!!! Aunt Mindy

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

That is a good idea. Connor isn't too fascinated with ours yet...he just touches it and laughs. I put all of the nonbreakable ornaments on the bottom just to be safe though.

Anonymous said...

What a cute Charlie Brown tree. Vera is facinated with it I am sure. Takes me back to the good old days when Michael bit into an ornament and had to eat a slice of bread.


Tell Clayton he did a good job on the outside decorations.

Miss you and hope to see ya all soon, lv g

Jess said...

good idea mommy! love the charlie brown tree!

NesrstaFamily said...

I hear ya on this one. Moving so much with little ones makes it hard. I just wish I had a house to put a tree in. Maybe soon...