Tuesday, September 25, 2007

We're Home

We made it back yesterday afternoon from Cincinnati. The trip was great but we are glad to be home. Vera got sick while on our trip and after a doctor visit today we found out she has her first ear infection along with a cold. The doctor said I caught it fast so she should be well soon. She was bound to get sick being around so many kids and people. Don't worry, Mommy will take good care of her....

Vera did great on the flight. She slept both flights once on Daddy and once on Mommy. Here she is waiting to get off the plane enjoying her book with daddy.


Yes, this is Vera eating again... But, she is eating KETCHUP. As you notice I am not anywhere near it. YUCK


Check out Vera walking on my leg!

7 comments:

Jason and Carrie said...

Oh no... I wonder if I have to worry about Jaycie getting sick?!?! Hope she feels better soon! It was so nice seeing you!!!

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

Where are those childs shoes?!?! HE HE I hope she feels better soon... great pics!

The Thorson Family said...

That picture of Clay reading a book with Vera on the plane is priceless! I love the light coming in from behind. Great pic!!!

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

P.S. When are you coming into town next? On Vera's 1st Birthday??

Anonymous said...

I will tell you where that child's shoes are. They are in the backseat of my car. Nadia, I will mail them to you. The cutest pair of white shoes. It was so great seeing you. Give Vera a big hug for me. Love Aunt Mindy

Jess said...

glad you guys had a great time. little miss vera will be better before you know it!

Jess said...

ha ha...oh wait...i am only about 2 weeks late on my post so I am sure she was better like 10 days ago!!! I am a loser!! love ya!!