Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Bengal Fan




Some people have asked me when I became a Bengal fan? It starts back in 89', the Bengal vs. 49rs Superbowl. My Mom, Brother and I decorated our TV room for the game. Every Bengal game my Mom and I would make "football food" and hang out as a family. I have such great memories and just want to keep the tradition going with my family. Last season was a little hectic with a newborn but this year we started off with a bang. I surprised Clay with a new Bengal jacket. I painted a chip dip too! We had great "football food", including Skyline Chili dip!
GO BENGALS!

6 comments:

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

What I want to know... is how you "painted" a chip dip?!?! For someone who doesn't cook you seem to be pretty creative!

Jason and Carrie said...

Where did you get that plate?!?!

Anonymous said...

Girl, you are turning into Little Miss Martha. Looks like you guys had a ball. We watched the game too. Great Game!!! Keep it Up Bengals!! Love Aunt Mindy

p.s. Vera is the most adorable cheerleader

beth ewing said...

what a sweet tradition. i'm all about traditions. and in a military family, i think it will be even more important that our kids have some things they know will happen no matter where they live.

we're college football fans though so i didn't watch the game. but hopefully for you the bengals do very well (but not as well as the steelers b/c that is who my family cheers for).

Anonymous said...

Yes!!! Football season is the greatest!! I love this post....Having a team to cheer on is the greatest...NE football is a family thing for us!!! It def. runs through our veins=)...I love all of your Bengal gear too=)....That game was crazy!!! sooo fun to watch and def. a nail biter! Carson Palmer is from where we grew up=) My brother and John used to play against him every year...funny their claim to fame is that they've each sacked him=)...Well glad to see there's a football family across the way we'll have to do a Sunday night game together=)Def. doesn't happen much anymore=)...

Jess said...

HOLLY SHIT I HAVE MISSED SO MUCH ON YOUR BLOG. I have seen these photos but I didn't realize that it has been so long since I have posted!! I SUCK AT ORGANIZING MY TIME!!!!!!! Love you guys!!! Miss you!! Give our darling miss Vera a squeeze for me!!