Saturday, September 15, 2007

looking out the window







I asked my Mom what I was like as a child and she said, nothing like Vera. I was very calm and never spoke. I that was because I had an older brother who did it for me and when I pointed everyone did whatever I wanted! I asked Candy what Clay was like as a baby and she said, just like he is now, he could never sit still.
Here is Miss Vera playing with the curtain and the window! She was having so much fun chatting with the outdoors and the "DO" (dogs). She was even knocking on the glass at them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BUT NADIA YOU HAD A GREAT IMAGINATION. YOU COULD TURN ANYTHING INTO A GAME. YOU COULD OCCUPY YOURSELF FOR HOURS. AND, PUT ANYTHING IN YOUR HAND THAT RESEMBLED A MICROPHONE & YOU WERE SINGING & DANCING - IT MIGHT BE HARD TO BELIEVE BUT NASH WAS RIGHT THERE PLAYING HIS AIR GITAR!!!

Anonymous said...

Nadia loved playing dress-up. She was perfectly content with a laundry basket full of clothes. When she got older, she was just like Ella; always singing, dancing and cheering. She was always a SWEET PEA; just like Vera.
Love,
Pappa Norm

NesrstaFamily said...

She is so cute. They really do grow up too fast!