Saturday, June 23, 2007

We're Back



Vera and I made it home Friday night around 10:30pm. We had some delays on the way home but she still did fantastic. You would never know that there was a time change with her but I sure feel it! I'm beat.
Clay is due to arrive home tomorrow. I am anxiously waiting a phone call to pick him up!
Enjoy all the videos from my trip to Cincinnati. Vera is so lucky to have cousins to play with. They had a blast together. I tried to capture as much as I could on video to show Clay what his baby girl did while he was gone....

3 comments:

Jason and Carrie said...

Glad your home safe...
Adorable videos... all of them!

The Britton's said...

Hey glad you made it back safe. Now you have to unpack and do laundry. Yuck! I noticed the bathing suits. I couldn't pass it up at the PX for the price it is too cute. I think we have all the same Carter's outfits too. There must be an outlet somewhere in OH. Talk to you later. Ang

Anonymous said...

Glad you & Vera are home safe & sound. Loved all the pics & videos. Have a great homecoming with Clay. I'm sure you & Vera have missed him like crazy. It was so great to see you. Wish I had more time to spend with you two. Next time I won't be having such a big party & will have more time to visit. Love to you all. Love Aunt Mindy