Friday, June 15, 2007

Thursday

Some of you blogging visitors might wonder why I take so many pictures of Vera. I am passionate about pictures. I have always enjoyed taken pictures but even more now that I have such a beautiful baby to take pictures. I have been taken a lot so Clay can see what Vera and I were up to while he was gone. We are just counting down the days till we get to see him again....

William coloring with Grandma Carol


Miss blue eyes working on the sippy cup


Yummy cherry puffs


Ella and Will have such cool toys to play with...

4 comments:

Jason and Carrie said...

Those are cute pics! She looks especially cute playing on her belly!

Amy Williams said...

Vera is such a cutie pie. I feel the same way you do, I've always enjoyed taking pictures but especially now with the little one. I think that is why I have always enjoyed coming back looking at your site (even though I don't know you); I can tell you are passionate about it!! Plus your husband will love all the new pictures when he comes back! Take care- Amy (Angela's friend)

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE.....
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YA THIS SATURDAY..

LOVE AUNT MELODIE

beth ewing said...

no judgement here...i'm just as bad. and i blame my mom b/c she has always taken tons of pictures. so that means we'll never get better. we'll just get to do it with our grandkids someday. hehe!