Thursday, June 21, 2007

so long cincinnati....

Tomorrow Vera and I head back to Alabama. It has been great visiting with family and friends but I am ready to go home. I can't wait to get back to our house, my bed and soon Clay. We did so much while we were home and tried to visit everyone!

I don't think we will return again until November for Vera's 1st Birthday. I am worn out from traveling and hate doing it without Clay. I want to thanks some people for making the effort to travel and see us. I know how much work it is to travel and it means so much to me that you come out to see us. I do always feel like we have to come up here so for Carol, Candy, Norm, Vera, Nash, Kelly, Dave K., Brandy and Chris H. to make the effort really means a lot. Carol, Candy, Nana and Norm have been to each base several times to visit. The invitiation is always open for any visitors to come see us. We are very close to the beach and get great rates in Destin.

I will post to let everyone know we arrived home safe and again when Clay comes home!

Check out this family picture of the cousins taken while I was home at The Red Studio in Lebanon Ohio. She does an amazing job and I can't wait to get her 1 year portraits done in November!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW VERA LOOKS LIKE A BABY SITTING THERE. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE. HOPE YOU HAVE A SAFE TRIP.

LOVE AUNT MELODIE

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous picture. But how could it not be, they are the most beautiful children in the world. It was so much fun seeing you guys while you were here. Have a safe trip home. We love you all very much. Give Clay a big hug from the Masminsters. Love Aunt Mindy

Anonymous said...

ME AGAIN, I MEANT TO SAY VERA LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE BABY DOLL SITTING THERE.

LOVE AUNT MELODIE

Anonymous said...

That is such an adorable picture!!! The studio did a fabulous job!

Jessica