Monday, June 25, 2007

play time with Vera



As you can see in the pictures Vera stole the show yesterday. Clay was so happy to see his daughter after three weeks of no communication. The first thing he wanted to do was see us and love all over Vera. She acted like he was never gone which made both of our days! I was worried because she has a little stranger anxiety right now and is Mommy's girl too.
We had some friends stay with us too while they out processed to leave Fort Rucker. Luke and Joe enjoyed playing with Vera while I gave the guys haircuts. I'm not sure if you can tell but Clay lost some weight and is still tired. We have been enjoying taking naps when Vera naps!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clay looks a little tired. I bet he was so glad to see Vera & you. I'm glad he made it home safe & sound. I also love the O.U. shirt Vera has on. Maybe she will become a Bobcat one day. The pics are so cute of those big guys playing on the floor with Vera. What a bunch of marshmallows. Keep the pics coming. Love Aunt Mindy

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHH.....DADDY LOOKS SO HAPPY, THAT PICTURE IS SO CUTE... LOVE YOU GUYS, AND I'M GLAD YOUR HOME SAFE CLAY.

LOVE AUNT MELODIE

Jason and Carrie said...

Melt my heart... I just love the picture of Vera with her Daddy!