Monday, February 12, 2007

Shedding...

To all those soon to be Mom's... Eat what you want now. Enjoy the fact that you have a baby growing inside you! It has been almost three months and I am more than halfway to my prepregnancy weight. I gained almost 55 pounds with Vera! With the help of the most precious gift of breast feeding, going to the gym everyday and eating right it is shedding off. I have to be careful and only loose 3 pounds a week to keep my milk supply going. I don't know when I will be back in my clothes and when my hips will revert back to there old selves but I am staying positive and I hope you soon to be Mom's enjoy it now!
Don't you just love the pictures of Clay with Vera... He is just obsessed with his baby girl! I thought they were cute because she is so cute and than Daddy is so rough with his big tatoos but a big softy when it comes to her.....

5 comments:

Jessica said...

You are a webite wonder!! Everything is just so cute! Keep up the good work. Love getting the updates!

beth ewing said...

ok i hate to break it to you but everyone says that your hips will never go back. sorry. but the weight you'll get off. you're doing amazing!

Duncan Family said...

Beth-
I have had a few Mom's tell me they do go back but it takes almost a year. That is good news for you. I bet yours will revert back and you will get pregnant again! HA HA HA

Anonymous said...

Well, if you do or you don't lose your hips at least that baby weight is coming off right?! I'm telling you it's the best feeling when you can wear all your old clothes. Keep up the good work! You will be there before you know it.

Jess said...

I have to agree...you are doing amazing! I too have heard that your hips go back. Maybe not completely the way they were before but they do move back. So lets just hope for all of us that that is the truth!