Friday, February 02, 2007

Help me sit seat


Granny Candy, Vera (Senior) and I had fun playing with Vera in her "help me sit seat" that Grandma Carol got her. She has such big expressions and these pictures don't do justice. She is getting so big she is now in 3-6 month clothes and filling them out.... I posted the pictures to the right on my picasa web album along with the rest of my photos. If you are bored take some time and check them out. I hope you enjoy the website! I love updating it and adding new things! I am so miserable in Missouri and it is 4 degrees outsite. Updating my site is the most exciting thing for me to do!

3 comments:

Koontz Family said...

I am sorry you are miserable. I know how you feel. I hate AK and can't wait to get out of here! I also know how it feels to be cold. We have warmed up a bit and are now in the positive teens during the day. I never thought that 15 degrees would be so warm (but it is compared to -45)!!! Hang in there...you will be out of there before you know it!

beth ewing said...

i too am sorry that you hate it so much. i know it must be all the more hard coming from a place that you loved. but your time is winding down and you'll be gone before you know it....and hopefully to somewhere warmer. you're doing a great job on the blog. just keep it up and keep playing with that precious daughter of yours. she'll get you through it.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that you have to experience the bitter cold in MO also! It dropped to -20 when I was there and I was so happy to leave (although right now Indiana isn't much better!) I love checking out all of your posts. Vera is adorable! Say hi to Duncan for me and keep your chin up. Thank goodness you have that little girl to keep your spirits up!