Tuesday, February 13, 2007

3 months


Vera will be 3 Months old on Thursday! I can't believe how fast it has gone. She is doing so well and growing like a weed. She has doubled her birth weight and weighs 15 pounds! She is cooing up a storm and thinks she is so funny when we repeat her. She loves her hands and always looks like she is praying or going to eat them up! She sees her hands which is cute because she goes cross eyed staying at them. She is still mastering rolling over. We are working on getting that hair to stay down too. I posted the pictures on my Picasa, so click on the right and check them out!

5 comments:

beth ewing said...

holy cow! miller is only a little over 17 pounds at 8 months. he's a bit of a runt though. i can't believe it's been 3 months either.

Anonymous said...

Wow I can't believe it! Kylie is only 19 pounds... Vera is growing like a weed. Must be that breastfeeding! Oh and by the way.... COMMENT BACK SOMETIME! I like to know what people think :)

Duncan Family said...

Laura- I try but sometimes it won't let me... I love your site and your pics ofcourse. You have the best site!

Jess said...

3 MONTHS ALREADY!!! Can you believe it? Time sure does fly by! Love her smile. Vera and little Miller I have to say take the cake on my favorite smiles...that is until Makenna gets here!! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW, I CAN'T BELIEVE MISS VERA IS 3 MONTHS OLD ALREADY. AND EVEN HARDER TO BELIEVE MARTY IS GONNA BE 1 YEAR OLD IN MARCH. TIME REALLY FLIES. NADIA SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL. SHE REALLY LOOKS LIKE HER DADDY BUT I SEE ALITTLE OF ELLA AND WILL IN HER. LOVE YOU GUYS AND HOPE TO SEE YA SOON.

LOVE AUNT MELODIE