Saturday, January 06, 2007



















I purchased this onsie when I found out I was pregnant. We loved Ft. Carson and also she was conceived there. This was right after her bath tonight. I try to get her hair to stay down but it has a mind of it's own.
We are back in the groove in Leonard Wood. Clay is busy again with class work and I am still miserable in this little hole we are supposed to call a house. I am counting down the days till we move!
I hope you enjoy the pictures!
Love
Nadia

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

what cute cheeks she has! i love babies with big cheeks (like my baby boy). glad you hear you loved Carson b/c we'd love to go there. hang in there, you'll be gone before you know it.

Duncan Family said...

No more blackhawks at Carson.. That is why we had to move, sorry

Anonymous said...

How Cute! I have heard a lot of great things about Ft. Carson... We are hoping to go there someday too. And her hair is so adorable :)

Koontz Family said...

I know how you feel about living in a "hole." We are counting down the days until we leave Alaska. We are pretty sure it will be the end of April, but we are still waiting on Todd's orders. We can't wait to see you guys this summer and meet Vera. We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

really? i had no idea. jon didn't even know that. i guess that changes our plan. where did they move to?

Duncan Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Duncan Family said...

They went to Ft. Hood, TX. That is why Clay went to the Captains Course so early. We did not want to go to Hood for a few months than have to pack up and move again.....

Anonymous said...

Nadia you are so beautiful. And not to metion You and Clay have a beautiful lil girl.