Thursday, January 25, 2007

babysitting






Last night I watched our neighbors kids for about 4 hours. I thought one baby was work but three wore me out... (Beth- your sure you want 5)
They are fantastic kids and we had a great time. Vera was in love with Hayden. She sat in her chair for almost an hour while he played with her! She's in love..... Haylie kept calling Vera a He which made me chuckle.

On another note...
Vera rolled over all by herself! I thought it was a false alarm because she only did it once the whole day. But, we tried again today and she did it! I scared her the first time because I screamed I was so excited! She is officially turning over from her belly to her back. My sister-in-law tells me that is the first step and it could be a while until she turns from back to belly. It must be hard working with that budda belly! HE HE HE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

of course i do. remember you only get them one at a time. hehe! so you get used to one before you have another. unless of course you have multiples. i like chaos.