Tuesday, January 16, 2007

2 Month Well Checkup

Our baby is amazing! We just took her for her 2 month well checkup. I was excited to hear how much she has grown but very nervous about the immunizations.
Vera has done some growing...
Height is 23" - in the 90%tile
Weight is 12 pounds 5 ounces - in the 95%tile
Head Circumference 41.5 cm - in the 95%tile
Now I know why Vera is wearing 3 month clothes at 2 months old! SHE IS A BIG GIRL!
The doctor was very impressed with her sleeping pattern. As well as holding her head up, tracking rattles and smiling. WE ARE SO PROUD OF HER!
She did great with her shots too. The staff was great at the hospital. There were two nurses giving her shots together so it was very quick. She only cried when they gave her the shot but was fine as soon as it was all done.
Grandma Carol just drove into town to visit Vera for the week! I am starting to get ready for another move so Grandma gets to love on Vera while I work.... (The Good Will will love me)
I'm sure we will take some pictures this week. I will be sure to post them for you!
Love
Nadia

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is amazing! Must be in her genes to be such a wonderful baby; afterall she is my granddaughter.

Anonymous said...

WOW she is a big baby girl! But in a good way :) I am glad she is sleeping well for you. It really makes it a lot easier on you doesn't it?! Well keep it up... whatever you are doing seems to be working great! ~L

Jess said...

That is so great to hear! I can’t believe how fast it goes. I just remember anticipating her arrival and she is already 2 months old!! WOW!! That is all I can say. So anyways, why are starting to pack up already? I thought you weren’t supposed to join me at Mother Rucker until May?

Duncan Family said...

Clay is done with school the last day of March so we plan on arriving sometime in April but he doesn't start until May.... This is my only opportunity to "Spring Clean" while my Mom is in town to help with Vera....

Anonymous said...

she sure is a big girl...but cute and proportional. at least she's not 95% for weight and like 5% for height or anything. hehe! she's precious as is and she'll slow down her growth at 6 months so you won't be going through clothes as quickly.