Saturday, September 26, 2009

fall clothes

The kids and I traveled down to Destin Friday morning to do some fall clothes shopping. I was on a mission and was very successful.
I am not like most women and love shoes. I could have a pair of flip flops and gym shoes and be satisfied. Not my daughter... She loves them and spots them in any store we go too. Last week she found a pair of pink converse "chucks" and had to have them and today it was brown boots along with this adorable hat. Once she put it on it stayed on and the boots too! How could I not purchase it, she looks down right adorable!!! I was not the only one who thought this too. Everyone passing us would say something to me. "Oh, look how cute she is, and look at that beautiful hair!!!!" She's stunning!




2 comments:

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

She is stunning!!!! Ms. V is too cute!!! I love the hat!

Jason and Carrie said...

That is adorable! Love it!