Friday, September 18, 2009

change of command

Clay's Change of Command was bitter sweet. 2 years is a long time to be in command but he loved his job and did a fantastic job!!!! I AM SO PROUD OF HIM!
You army wives will not be shocked when you hear that his ceremony date was changed a week before which meant my Dad and Grandparents missed the event..... They still made it for the party (pics to come)
passing on the guideon
PROUD WIFE


Charlie pointing at the helicopters

Clay's Mom and me


My Mom


The old crew from Fort Carson, CO


Sally and Joyce


Our pastor, Donny and his wife Joyce



Candy, Clay, Dave, me and Carol


5 comments:

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

On to the next challenge.... Congrats Clay!!!! It is going to be a huge change..... But I am sure you will be AWESOME at your next job!!!! We'd love to have you over here.... LOL!

Jason and Carrie said...

Do you say Congratulations??? If so... Congratulations! And thank you Clay. Love that picture of your Mom!

Jess said...

congratulations! and I bet the both of you are so happy to be done with it for now!! I am sure the last two years has drained you. On to the next adventure!! Clay leaves soon for that too huh?

miss you guys...i haven't been on here in weeks so if i have missed something important please fill me in! love you guys!!

Granny Candy said...

I must insist that my hair looks great.......but then I have an awesome cut provided by the wizardry of the beautiful and vivacious Mrs. Duncan! So proud of that Clayton too!
Love to all!

Heather said...

Nadia, you look amazing!!! And you have such great taste in clothes too.