Thursday, January 08, 2009

happy new year

I can not believe another year has come and gone. Although we spent New Years Eve in the hospital with Charlie, Clay got to travel the next day to Miami with his best friend to watch his alma mater play in the Orange Bowl.
Another eventful New Years and another year to be thankful for everything we have!I am mostly thankful for our two wonderful children. Nothing more fullfilling than being a MOM!
My New Years resolution last year was to cut my traveling in half. I know it might not seem like I pulled it off but I did! My New Years resolution this year is to LET GO AND LET GOD! A mighty one but I will work hard at it everyday! Like they say, One day at a time....

4 comments:

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

i think Clay traveled for you!

Koontz Family said...

Amen to that! What a wonderful New Year's Resolution...I should follow in your footsteps on that one. I don't know how many times my mother has told me to do the same thing. Maybe we can work on it together. Love ya, girl!!!

Brooke and David said...

Let go and let God! Something we should all live by everyday. We all know this, and it seems so easy, yet it's probably one of the hardest things to do! Trust me, I know! We all try so hard to take things into our own hands when really it's out of our control. I'll pray for you and you pray for me! Let God give us the strength and peace we need to turn it all over to HIM!! Love ya girl!

Jason and Carrie said...

That's a great resolution! I need to do that too! I love these two pictures of V and Charlie!!!