Wednesday, January 21, 2009

big news

I know we have not told anyone yet but....
We are having baby number 3!...


Clay and I just don't know when to stop....


Just kidding, but Jess is due with baby #2!
Jess and I have a packed that started back with Vera that when we found out we were pregnant we would tell each other right away. That way we could keep it a secret for a few more weeks, but still have someone to tell the exciting news too! Four babies later we are still keeping the tradition. When I found out she was pregnant a few months ago I decided that I needed to pay her a visit to celebrate. Her husband is serving his second tour in Iraq and she is suffering from terrible back problems. And taking care of a 21 month, two dogs and a house....
I just wanted to be there to give her a hug and tell her what a fantastic job she is doing!
I can't wait to meet the next Fischer this summer! CONGRATS to Luke, Jess and Makenna!
Visit the Fischer Family Blog to congratulate the Momma to be again....

7 comments:

Lisa M said...

YAY!!! Congratulations Nadia & Clay, that is some big news and very exciting, I wish you the best of luck during your pregnancy.

Koontz Family said...

Damn you Nad! I really thought you were prego. Those pics looked pretty convincing...what was that, a pillow? Anyway, I am so happy for Jess-with Luke being away and with what happened before.

Anonymous said...

Nadia, you about gave me a heart attack. I started screaming at Brandy that you were pregnant. Then I scrolled down. DON'T GET ME ALL EXCITED LIKE THAT!!!! Congrats to your friend & her hubby. Love You!!! Aunt Mindy

Jess said...

Okay geez girl make me cry! You are truly the best and you are so right....we both did manage to keep it secret for weeks later! LOL

Oh and I am peeing my pants at the people that didn't scroll all the way down to find out that it was a big joke with you!!!! Your Aunt Mindy is too funny too!

Love you girl

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

HA! HA!!!! I was getting ready to call and scream at you!!!!!!! That would be awesome though... I knew that was not your belly but I just thought that was how you were going to break the news!!! Too Funny!!!!!!!

Jason and Carrie said...

Oh too funny! Love the pictures!!! Congrats Jess!!!

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

Nadia you freaked me out on that one!!! i knew your belly wasn't real, but you had me going. i could see you with another one b/c you are a great mom though. congrats to your friend!!!