Wednesday, February 27, 2008

our home



Yes, it is true we are buying a home. We signed a contract last week and are set to close the 31st of March. We have had a tough time with on post housing and decided enough is enough. Plus we are moving from 1200 square feet to 2100 square feet! I am so excited to have more space for our family!.....
It's going to be busy these next few months but I am looking forward to the move and it will make the last trimester go fast! We moved when I was 7 months pregnant with Vera too. I am a pro at moving since this makes #9 for us in 6 years. My Mom and Dad are coming down to help me out too! My Mom will watch Vera and my Dad will do the heavy work while I supervise! TEE HEE

14 comments:

Jason and Carrie said...

Congrats on the new home... it looks beautiful! Looking forward to seeing it soon!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Exciting! I can't imagine 2 small children in post housing. What neighborhood is it in? Angela B.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new house! Super exciting!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! Is it near the base?
Can't wait to see it. Love you
all very much

G-Ma Dreyer

Rains Family said...

Hooray!! So happy for you guys, and I'm glad you were able to talk Clay into it. It looks awesome!

Jess said...

It house is beautiful and will be so nice to have more room. I can't wait to see more pictures. What street is it on? Which subdivision name? So excited for all of you. Can't wait to see it!

Berger Family said...

Good for you. Looking forward to seeing all you do to decorate.

beth ewing said...

nice house. congrats. sad that you won't be close enough to walk to.

NesrstaFamily said...

Love the house! You picked a good one..where is it? Congratulations guys!

Mikey P said...

CONGRATS ON THE NEW HOUSE!!!!

That is so wonderful!

We break ground on Wednesday with our extension in NY! Do I sense a playdate between Vera and Oz soon? Hmmm...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the laughing clip. Nothing makes me smile more than children laughing and giggling. I will be in CO next Friday. We will have to touch base again soon!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new home. It looks lovely. You will have a great time getting ready for your little family. Have Fun. Can't Wait to see it. Love You!! Aunt Mindy

Becky said...

Congrats on the house - the on post housing is just the pits - especially with a new baby! We moved when I was 37 weeks so I can totally sympathize. Maybe it will put you into labor early!!

Sarah said...

Wow, Congratulations! It looks GREAT! I'm glad to hear you'll have lots of help for the move.

The Aliaga Family said...

You just painted Charlie's room! But how exciting to get a new home. Congratulations!