Thursday, February 28, 2008

3rd trimester

I can hardly believe I am in my 3rd trimester already, or so the books say......
This pregnancy has gone bye so fast. Maybe because we waited until the 2nd trimester to tell everyone or maybe because I am so busy with Vera I don't have as much time to think about it?
To celebrate my 3rd trimester I went to a step and weight lifting class! Yes, I have managed to exercise this whole pregnancy and don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
I had a fantastic 2nd trimester with hardly any symptoms but they are starting to return...
I have to potty all the time again. Sleep is a little tougher due to him kicking me, crazy dreams, horrible leg cramps and him getting bigger. The most change is my hormones (just ask poor Clay)..... I can not control them. My sciatic nerve is the same but manageable. My hair is still growing in dark, yuck. I guess it is just my body preparing for Charlie to come!
I have an appointment next week so stay tuned for some awesome ultrasound pictures!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I am so excited for you as well. I also can't believe Charlie is going to be here in no time. Seems like yesterday that Vera just came along. What an exciting journey life takes us on!!