Friday, March 09, 2007

We're Home


Vera and I got home this morning from Cincinnati. We had a great time visiting our family and friends. I am sure you are all missing my updates and are waiting to see pictures.. Patients, they are soon to come! Here are a few pictures on the right of Vera to tide you over. We were so busy this week and I took tons of pictures. I thought I would put one day at a time on my blog so you are not overwhelmed with photos....
Thanks to all my family and friends who tell me they view my site and love seeing my updates. That makes me know all my hard work is for something!
To all my fellow bloggers.. My family and friends enjoy checking out your blogs too. I told them to start writting comments so we know they are looking at them. Carrie they want to see more pictures! Love
Nadia

2 comments:

Duncan Family said...

Look at my dark hair... I thought I was going to have to start coloring it but it is coming in blonde again.. I guess it is true that babies take their Mommy's blonde hair. I look funny when I pull my hair up now that I have a dark band of hair....

Jess said...

Glad you are home and that you had a ton of fun! Can't wait to see the pictures. I can't believe you are home already to be honest with you. This week has gone by really fast! I haven't really been on the websites much this week because we have been busy. But your aunt Melodie left a beautiful comment on my page. She left me blushing. It makes you feel good when someone thinks you look wonderful when you are feeling BLAH!! Lukey does wonders at telling me how beautiful I look but it is a different feeling when it comes from someone you don't even know! Tell her thank you for making my day!! Anyways can't wait to hear all about the trip!