Sunday, March 11, 2007

Monday

Monday Clay dropped us off at the Springfield Missouri Airport. We had a great flight. The plane was not full so I got both seats to myself. A little boy was behind us that Vera loved watching. She did not cry the whole plane ride! My Mom picked us up in Cincinnati. I went to visit my friends at my best friend, Sarah's house. It was so great seeing all of them and their kids. It's crazy to think 9 years ago we were about to graduate highschool and now we are having dinner parties with our children. Here are a few pictures but if you click on the right you will find some more.....

Best Friends

Sarah's son Jacob

Jacob and his future wife Vera! HE HE HE

Wallace with Vera

Adam with Vera

2 comments:

beth ewing said...

that must be so much fun. none of my high school friends had kids when we went home. one had a baby last month and one is pregnant and due in August. i can't wait for that though. My college friends have it now though and i can't wait to get back and do that.

Jess said...

Looks like you had tons of fun. And the kids seem like they are all pretty much similar in age. Must be fun to all get together and see how everyone's life is now and how much it has changed. For the better of course!