Saturday, July 17, 2010

potty training

I can't believe my 24 month old is started potty training. Not sure if its because he has an older sister or my approach is different or maybe bacause he is just plain and simple... a smart little guy! He picked it up so easy and is making this potty training experience so easy for me! He goes #1 and #2 like a champ but dosen't like to keep his undies on.....The only problem is I have cabin fever. He has not gone potty outside of the house yet... Work in progress!
Don't forget to check out the video! It's not as good as having Uncle Nash in person but its the best we can do!!!!






1 comment:

Rains Family said...

That's awesome!! Way to go Charlie!! That's good to hear you've had it easy with a boy, I was starting to wonder how hard it would be......