Thursday, July 29, 2010

headphones

I love being a mini-van Mom! Some people say the never want to be one but they are missing out! One of the many great things about being a "soccer mom" is the kids get there own theatre in the back with cordless headphones! Or the outlet in the back for a wii, automatic sliding doors and trunk, automatic start, stow and go seating, table and sliding cars in back, powered stow seats, touch screen radio, normal windows with pull up screens, amazing space, low enough that kids can climb in themselves or short Mommy's can put there babies in without pulling their backs out!, ect... ect.. ect... Don't knock it till you try it! Especially with kids 18 months apart! I told Clay I don't think I will get a car until the kids start driving!....



4 comments:

Jess said...

LOVE IT!! I still can't do it though!! I love my Envoy...I guess I am a SUV kinda girl! Although secretly I do wish for some of the convinces I had one! (don't tell anyone WINK WINK)!!

miss you guys!

Ross & Tricia McLain said...

What kind do you have? I'm feeling the pull....

Duncan Family said...

dodge grand caravan 4.0L with the works! expensive but worth it!

The Steward Family said...

We love our mini-van too! It was against my will at first but after driving it for about a week I was sold! The DVD player is our favorite addition too.

Jennifer