Wednesday, July 14, 2010

bachelorette party!!!!

I had a blast this past weekend in Louisville celebrating with my cousins and Aunt and all her friends. Although I was the oldest (minus the Mom's) I had a great time! It was nice to enjoy some "ME" time without the kids! Last celebration till the big day!

I made these tiara's for the party. Everyone at the bars kept asking me if I was a teacher... No, just a MOM!

My cousin, Emily (bridesmaid)
the bridal party!
Shannon, Emily and Me (we were all flowergirls in our Aunt Mindy's wedding 25 yrs ago)
mom and bride
the bride, Jo Jo
baby Jack was one lucky guy with 23 ladies!
got our tiara's, bead and straws! ready to party!

5 comments:

Ross & Tricia McLain said...

Regular girl time is definitely something I miss in this season of my life...
I use to take that for granted. I now treasure that time when I get it!! (Sounds like you had a blast)

Anonymous said...

Actually Nadia, It was 27 yrs. ago that you beautiful girls were my flower girls... Can you believe that??? I had a blast with you guys.. Can't wait for the wedding. See you soon. Love You soooo much.. Aunt Mindy

Jason and Carrie said...

I love how you all wore black except Sammy! Beautiful ladies!

zerry ht said...

I really like the combination of black and pink a lot! it was a superb post. I got some really good ideas for my sister’s bachelorette party. Her wedding is next month in one of the San Francisco venues and I think I have a plan now. Thanks a lot for sharing this post.

Anonymous said...

شركة كشف تسربات بالدمام
شركة تسريب المياه