Wednesday, August 26, 2009

preschool

Vera's 1st day of preschool!!!!!
I was so proud of myself, NO TEARS!
Our independant little girl did so great. She was super excited about her horse backpack and walked right into class, sat down at her chair next to her best buddy, Eli and kissed me goodbye and that was that. Her teacher, Ms. Gail told me she did a great job. She followed the rules, pee peed on the potty and played great with the other kids!...
She attends Small Steps, a christian ciriculum school two days a week from 8:30-11:30. She is in a class of 8 kids and only two girls. Brand new building and playground too. I am super excited to get some one on one time with Charlie too!

She looks so big in this picture

her new backpack


outside of school


her teacher, Ms. Gail

V's best bud, Eli and Ms. Jenny

11 comments:

Brooke and David said...

Yeah, for mommy not crying!

Vera is such a big girl! She looks super excited! She's talked about it for days now...I'm sure she was! :)

Koontz Family said...

I don't know how you did it Nad...I would have been bawling! I can't believe she is such a big girl already!

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

I don't know how you held it in...I was a wreck last year. Great pictures of an exciting day!

Dreyer Family said...

She looks so BIG! I can't believe it! So CUTE!

Jason and Carrie said...

My Godchild is ADORABLE in her first day of preschool pictures! Way to go Vera! I can't believe you're that old!

Rains Family said...

She looks so cute on her first day-- what a big girl! Glad she loved it so much. Addy starts in September, we're getting excited!

Jess said...

yeah vera....what a big girl!!

Warren Family said...

Nadia,

I can't believe how big she is! Enjoy your time with Charlie! Braxton starts back to preschool next week so I will get some time with Landen and can't wait! Miss ya

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

Such a big girl...I can't believe she's already in preschool! Charlie will be following her before you know it!

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

AEWSEOME!!!!! She will love it there! Caeleb sure did! I am sure Ms. Betty is still there! You will have to tell her hello for us! Caeleb met his kindergarten teacher today... I had to hold back the tears!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a big girl - AND the smartest
and prettiest one in the Class!

Love you Miss V.

G-Ma Dreyer in Florida