Monday, August 17, 2009

e.r.

As Clay and I got ready to head to the emergency room on Friday night I thought to myself... I wonder how many times we am going to take this fearless daredevil to the emergency room? Will it be a broken bone or stiches next?...
We had to take Charlie to the E.R. Friday night. He fell back in his booster seat at dinner and hit his head. Clay and I thought better to be safe than sorry so we took him for a doc to clear him. He was fine and some tylonol did the trick.
He has no fear and does not know his own strength. And though I wish I had four arms and two sets of eyes to care for both kids 100% I know accidents happen. Good thing it was minor!
Here is our cutie getting his second wind at the E.R. (after bedtime hours)!!!

You could cut his face in half and the top is a spitting image of Clay and the bottom is a me....



I know people were concerned why I did not post this weekend. No, it was not due to this but that I enjoyed a nap everday this weekend! Blog or nap with the family!!!! YOU DECIDE

7 comments:

Brooke and David said...

I foresee many trips to the E.R. in your future! :)

I vote for naps!!

Jason and Carrie said...

Oh goodness! Can't wait to get the details from your mom. Glad to hear he is okay :)

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

Glad he is ok!! What is it with boys wanting to scare the daylights out of their moms?? i vote for naps too...hee hee!!

Berger Family said...

Glad to hear Charlie is doing alright, I know what you mean, it's hard to keep track of them both. ALWAYS take the nap option :)

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

I'm so glad he's ok! I spent Saturday night in the ER myself...I know how much it sucks!

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

close call! glad he's fine!

Rains Family said...

I'll take the nap over the blog!! Poor baby Charlie, glad he's okay. Sometimes it's harder on us than on them!