Thursday, February 14, 2008

more teeth

Poor Baby V is getting some more teeth. I know you would wonder if there is any teeth left to come in with her mouthful of teeth already....
She is getting her second top eye tooth which are the hardest teeth to come in and another bottom tooth. She is having a hard time with them so Mommy gave in with the paci. I only let her have the paci in her crib and car seat but for teething I will do anything! Only these two teeth and one more bottom tooth and she should be done for a while... THANK GOODNESS!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just can't get over how cute she is. Nadia, you are a great mom. Clay is awesome. You are very blessed. She is a doll. Love You! Aunt Mindy

Jason and Carrie said...

What a cutie! Love that outfit and bow! Poor Vera girl... hang in there!

Anonymous said...

I WOULD OF GIVEN IN ALSO....

LOVE AUNT MELODIE

Jess said...

she is just beautiful! Poor baby girl! hopefully they will come in quick!